Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Wednesday night tidbits

Here I sit at the computer and I love that sound -- do you hear it? the sound of NOTHING! well actually the sound of the dishwasher running and Jimmy snoring but the quiet of the house is absolutely blissful! I love this time of night, when I can just chill and be alone. Of course, Jimmy would like for me to not be alone, you know what I am talking about here but he is asleep so I get to do my own thing--woohoo! ok, I am rambling, I know.

For those of you who post comments on my blog, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! however if you do not have a blogspot account, your comment appears as anonymous and so I have no idea who posted. so please from now on, in your comment, start it off with ,"hey this is Jane" or whoever you are. That way I won't have to wonder who is telling me what.

American Idol--did you watch it? some people are just plain freaky and too funny! but I do love when someone gets on there that truly does have talent--some have such powerful voices. My boys think that I should try out. So cute, their naiveness (not a word, I know). For they don't have a clue that their mama couldn't hold a candle in Hollywood. So nice to know that they think so though.

Well, that's about all for now. Sorry I don't have anything deeper to say. It's just that my toes and fingers are so damn cold that I can't think anymore. Gotta love this old house!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey this is jane, welcome back and keep us updated more frequently.