Monday, March 30, 2009

Busy. Field day was a success at our school despite the monsoon that came friday night. the weather was pretty on saturday despite the wet ground. all three of the boys won in some event. then played on the inflatablews, rock wall, etc. we left the school and met up with jimmy and noah at his first ever rodeo. he did well. his horse knew what to do and although he didn't rope the calf he did hit her on the head, the rope just didn't fall. He'll do better the next time, I know. He later told me, "that was the most fun i have ever had." So proud of him and for him.

woke up with a cold yesterday. yuck!

went to my nephew's bday party yesteray.

cleaned out my van this morning. waiting for someone to come drive it. wish me luck. got my eye on a beautiful white suburban in mint condition. it wants me, I just know it!

1 comment:

Anne-Marie said...

Hope you're feeling better and that you sell the van soon! :)

BTW, I tagged you for 7 things... look on my blog for details.