Wednesday, May 27, 2009

so thankful for my life

You know, sometimes life is going so fast that I don't take the time to really appreciate what I have. I don't mean the material things. I mean my LIFE, my SITUATION, my NORMAL life, my HEALTHY life, my FAMILY, my SAFETY, my KIDS, their LAUGHTER, my HUSBAND and the list goes on. I experienced a life changing event this weekend that I do not wish to elaborate on, however it has really opened my eyes and I will say that I am viewing EVERYTHING differently. I am so blessed in so many ways. Its amazing that I named my blog several years ago however "More Than Blessed" has never described the way that I feel about my life more so than now.

Always remember that someone somewhere is hurting and needs a friend. That someone somewhere needs an extra hand; that someone somewhere is lonely and just needs a few minutes of your time; that someone somewhere is asking for help; that someone somewhere needs to know that its gonna be okay. We may not be able to fix all the problems of the world but a kind word, a kind deed, a helping hand is a good place to start.

Thanks for listening to my sermon. It's been very therapuetic for me.