Sunday, October 11, 2009

Y and Z

I think I started the "alphabet game" over a year ago--the first five words that come to mind starting with a particular letter. I'm gonna finish it now.

Y

Young - feeling young is in your heart.

Yellow - sometimes a fav color of mine.

Yemen - one of the countries on Andrew's test last week.

York - as in York Peppermint Patties - love them!

Yahtzee - fun, family game.



Z

Zealous - my feeling for life

Zebra - my fav zoo animal

Zany - crazy, cooky . . . love to be this!

Zero - as in "I have zero tolerance for stupid people."

Zucchini - love it sauteed with onions


ok, missy, since you are the only one who played the game with me, let me know your y and z words. I challenge you to do it without looking up words. Hmmmmmmm

1 comment:

Terry A said...

played yahtzee last night with Crash! I won!