Sunday, July 03, 2011

Flea market heaven

Yesterday, I hit the motherload while out "junkin" as I like to call it. There's just something about perusing through old stuff that I LOVE. If you have an old house to clean out, I'm the girl to call!!!! Finding something with a history gives it so much character. And repurposing it--AAAAH! It makes me happy!

So here is what I found! And yes, dear husband, it all has a purpose!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone



Large baskets are sooo hard to find. Love the two I got for magazine and blanket storage in my living room. Round end table. I LOVE round. Just needs some spray paint. Patriotic pillow. Perfect for my hammock. Wooden and wire crate thingee. Looks like someone made it. Very cool and $1. Looks great with a fern in it on my porch. Luke picked up the horse clock and gumball machine. LIttle did we know the clock "neighs" on the hour. That's gonna be annoying in the middle of the night! lol! Old metal cheese grater, now painted silver and holding earrings on my vanity. Basket utensil holder--perfect for our BBQ tomorrow. Huge round sorta flat basket. Already hanging on wall about doorway to hall. Campbell's Soup can--already holding plant on my table. LOVE it! Old tape dispenser. Needs a good cleaning. Picture frames--already painted and hanging on divider in entry. Tins and wooden candlesticks. For a later project. Stay tuned for that one.

No comments: