Sunday, February 06, 2011

Pray for Kate

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/mcraekate/journal

I have followed this little girl's fight with cancer for the last year or so. Such a beautiful little girl! So young and innocent to being going through something so terrible. She has endured surgeries and treatments downright tortuous!!!! And for awhile, she was cancer free and it appeared that the treatments had worked. However, now more tumors have appeared and the family is distraught. The words the little girl herself have spoken will break even the coldest of hearts. "Mommy, I don't want to die . . . I would miss you too much!" and "Daddy, why hasn't God healed me yet?" I cannot even begin to fathom the heartbreak of this mom and dad. No one, especially a child should never have through such sickness and fear.

Huggin' my babies today!!!!!

No comments: