Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Well.....once again I am apologizing for neglecting my blog. I'd say a few years is inexcusable!!!!! Oops! Life kinda got busy. Anyway, I have committed to Project Life which is a form of scrapbooking the documents daily life by taking one pic a day and I've decided to use it to revived blog. Do here goes......





HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! 2013 is going to be a FABULOUS year!!! I have many "resolutions.". All of them are in the same category of "better." Better health, better living, better words, better eating, better everything! Sooo I've spent today relaxing and resting... In my fav chair, under my cozy blanket, on my laptop....reading and perusing the Internet.

I say "Bring on 2013! " I am ready!!!!

-Posted from Amy

1 comment:

amybabadie said...

And I'll try to use spellcheck from now on. :-)