Saturday, August 12, 2006

I have no idea what I am doing!


Ok, so this is a trial run. Some of you have suggested that I make a blog so here it is. And I have no idea what I am doing. Just take a look--my profile pic is in the wrong place--HELP! Guess I will figure it out as I go along.

I had planned on sleeping late this morning--one of my fav things to do--but the boys had other plans. Jimmy, Andrew, and Noah just left to take Noah's new horse to a trainer and then on to visit Jimmy's parents in New Iberia and to pick up a lawnmower--we'll be putting the boys to work tomorrow to get our yard in shape. Asa and Luke have made a camp in my bed and it sounds like a bunch of Indians have invaded so I must go. As soon as I figure out this blog thing, I'll post more. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

furrfamily said...

Hey girl, you look great. I haven't figured out my profile pic yet either. Let me know if you do!