Thursday, August 31, 2006

Noah the farm boy

 

It's official . . . Noah is a true farm boy--ok, so that is not a surprise to most of you. He even has the tshirt to prove it--a John Deere shirt that says "I'd Rather Be Farming." He learned to rake hay this summer and LOVES it. I bet it makes him feel so good. You know, I remember when I was a kid, getting to do those "grown-up" things and oh how good it felt especially if I knew that I was helping my mama or daddy. I never drove the tractor for Daddy but I did drive a truck at about 5 or 6 years of age so that he could pick up or put out hay from the bed of the truck. That was sooooooo cool! Anyway, Noah is really proving some maturity when it comes to farm work and really helping Jimmy out. Of course, Andrew and Asa think it's not fair that Noah gets to do it, yada, yada, yada! All of the boys LOVE helping Jimmy on the farm. As their parents, I am hoping that we can help them find a healthy balance between helping out on the farm and just being a kid. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I finally had a chance to check out your blogspot. This is a cute piece about Noah and the tractor.