Saturday, September 16, 2006

The Happy Couple

 

Here we are just before we left to go to dinner for our anniversary. Kim Jackson--God Bless Your Heart!--kept our boys for us so that we could go out. I know she was dog dead tired the next morning and we soooooooo appreciate her doing this for us. Anyway, we went to Sullivan's in Baton Rouge. It was pretty swanky! very nice but just give me a steak--you know a big ole' hunkin' piece of bovine straight off the pit----not cooked in 100 year old virgin sherry, blah, blah, blah! Ok, I know I sound a bit redneck but it's just me. The atmosphere was very nice. Jimmy and I are such people watchers and we was decided that every female in there had either had a boob job or was in desperate need of a lift. Now, don't get me wrong--I am fully aware of the sagginess that comes after birthing and nursing four children, however I do not wear clothes that accentuate the sagginess. Know what I mean? So suffice it to say that we were the only "perfect" people there and had a blast "admiring" those around us!!!! We were amazed at the people who were just arriving for dinner when were leaving after 9 pm on a Thursday night--don't these people have to work tomorrow? (it was obvious that these people were regulars). Yeah, I know--we are pretty removed from "the real world" however Jimmy and I are convinced that we like it that way. So where will we go next year . . . . . . . . let's just say that it will have a BBQ pit right next to our table so that I can see my steak being cooked--no wine involved (atleast not on the steak). :-) Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY b'day, anniversary, Easter, Valentines, etc, etc, etc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!