Sunday, September 24, 2006

This and That

We had a GREAT day yesterday at LSU. Despite the rain and heat and everyone feeling totally gross from getting wet and muddy, etc., it was so festive and fun! We spent most of the day at the AGR house where it has become a tradition for Jimmy to cook jambalaya for the alumni--YUMMY as usual! There were not many people there compared to previous years but Howie and Aly and Katie were there as well as Bill and Will and Whitney so our boys had fun playing with all of them. And Darren and Jill and Cole came so we trecked over to the parade grounds--with the other fifty million people--to see the FREE Brooks and Dunn concert. It was hot and steamy and muddy--did I say that already?--but FUN! As we entered the gates, the guards made us pour out our drinks (???) and then we got so thirsty and Darren took us straight to the stage--we had a GREAT view. Then back to the AGR house we trecked--with Luke on my back!!!!!!!!!!! When it was time to leave, I was blocked in. Luckily we found whose car it was and I was on my way--but you know, I could still be blocked in at this very moment!!!!! and the Tigers won--so all was good!

So you are wondering about my bathroom--well, the reason I have not talked about it lately is because it is such a sore subject. Let me just say that it is gorgeous and ALMOST finished and when it is TOTALLY finished I will post pics. End of story.

This week is going to be C-R-A-Z-Y! I am chairman of the book fair which is all week, plus I need to work three full days (which is almost impossible b/c of no care for Luke) and then the boys and I are off next Friday to go to Greenville and Memphis to visit friends. So busy, busy, busy!

OOOOOHHHHH, Fall is in the air this morning--LOVE IT!

No comments: