Monday, November 13, 2006

Been having LOADS of fun!

It's been a while so I have a lot to share. Weekend before last was my family reunion. It was soooo good to see cousins that I don't see but every few years. We have established this will be a yearly tradition for the McKey Family.

Then last week was so busy that I don't remember too much of it. On Tuesday, I checked the boys out from school to go on a much needed shopping trip for pants before going to the dentist for check-ups. Well, you would have thought I took them to the orchestra--they were bored out of their minds and very uncooperative with the whole shopping thing. I threatened that they would have to go naked if they didn't cooperate with me--do you think they cared? Walking around naked is pretty sacred to boys, right? Anyway, after having not much success in the pants department we went to the western store and everyone got a new pair of boots (not Noah--he has a good pair) and while there, the boys were filmed in a commerical for Cathy's Cowboy Corral. So if you live in Natchez, you just might catch the Abadie boys on TV.
This past weekend was beautiful! and we spent most of it with Darren, Jill and Cole--our dear friends from New Iberia. They came to go riding in the forest for Cole's birthday. Jill and I enjoyed some girl time at home (cooking supper!--what else?). Then on Sunday after church, we saddled the horses again and took turns riding. Boy, the weather was gorgeous and we had a very relaxing day. Here's to good friends! So good to be around them. Darren and Jimmy have been friends since 10th grade meeting in 4-H. Check out their piture. Do they look alike or what? The other pics: Asa on the horse, Luke on the horse and Noah working Two-Eyed. Andrew didn't want to ride so I didn't get his picture.

(sorry, I can't get the pics to post--will try again later)

No comments: