Monday, November 20, 2006

GOOOOOOOOOOO Tigers!


This past Saturday was our long-awaited tailgate party at LSU. We had a blast! so nice visiting with family and friends--about 65 people came. We ate Jimmy's yummy jambalaya and cake for Andrew's birthday.



I ate waaaay too much but it was soooo good! The kids played football and got very muddy and Asa found a $20 bill in the mud. A few people went to the game while most of listened on the radio or watched it on TV. It wasn't LSU's best playing but a win is a win, right?






Home this week for the Thanksgiving holiday. I plan on enjoying some down time with my boys. Hoping to start on some Christmas gifts and maybe decorate my house this weekend. I LOVE decorating for Christmas! I usually go a bit overboard but the past two years I have not. I am planning on the same this year--simple but Christmas nonetheless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy,
I check out "the blog" every now and then when I know Claire has spent time with you guys - to check out the pictures etc. She said the week after the football game she was soooo sore from playing with the boys. She loves it though.... she started going to the gym, I think partly so she can get into shape to keep up with her little brothers !! Talk to you later.

Maria