Saturday, November 25, 2006

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas at our house




Thanksgiving Day was nice with dinner at Mama and Daddy's and to the movies to see Santa Clause 3 (don't waste your money). Jimmy had to work and so did Daddy so it was just me and the boys, Mama, Traci and her family. We had a yummy dinner and enjoyed each other's company (no fights either!). Traci and I made our annual/traditional walk over to Walgreen's but didn't find too much. Usually we rake up on stocking stuffers but not this year.

And with Thanksgiving gone, we are on to our favorite holiday of all--Christmas!!!!!!! The boys and I decorated yesterday. I LOVE when my house is decorated for Christmas. We have an artificial tree this year and while it is not the greatest tree we have ever had, it is still nice. Not sure how many years we will use it but so be it.

Still working on my Christmas cards--looks like I just might make my "deadline!" so be watching your mailboxes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why is there a "nekked", curly headed, child at your Christmas tree? Love ya, M.