Friday, March 09, 2007

Getting to know me . . . .

My friend Tracy sent this to me so I thought it would be fun to share. Enjoy!

1. What is your occupation? mother

2. What color are your socks right now? none, in my slippers

3. What are you listening to right now? sound of my computer

4. What was the last thing that you ate? brownies at supper club last night

5. Can you drive a stick shift? yes but i like automatic better

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? red

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Jimmy

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? yes, she is a dear friend whom I admire for her courage throughout the last ten years!

9. How old are you today? 36

10. Favorite drink? dr. pepper

11. What is your favorite sport to watch? my boys playing baseball


12. Have you ever dyed your hair? yes, silly question!

13. Pets? none for me, but the boys & Jimmy have about 17 horses, 20-something rabbits and a cat that won't die!

14. Favorite food? boiled crawfish

15. Last movie you watched? Flag of our Fathers

16. Favorite Day of the year? not sure

17. What do you do to vent anger? not sure, ask my children!

18. What was your favorite toy as a child? dolls

19. What is your favorite, fall or spring? spring

20. Hugs or kisses? hugs


21. Cherry or Blueberry? neither

22. Do you want your friends to email you back? yes


23. Who is most likely to respond? benita

24. Who is least likely to respond? everyone else


25. Living arrangements? 65 year old farm house that we have severely outgrown about two kids ago, but it is home

26. When was the last time you cried? can't remember, I am probably due for a good cry


27. What is on the floor of your closet? shoes and clothes that fell off hanger

28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? Joelle

30. Favorite smell? a newborn baby

31. What inspires you? people who have triumphed over tragedy, like Tracy!

32. What are you afraid of? losing my children and my parents dying


33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? plain

34. Favorite car? the one that is paid for

35. Favorite cat breed? none!

36. Number of keys on your key ring? lots


37. How many years at your current job? Noah will be 12 next Saturday, so 12 years


38. Favorite day of the week? Friday, b/c the weekend is coming

39. How many states have you lived in? 2 louisiana and mississippi

40. Favorite holiday? Christmas

No comments: