Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I forgot to say "Thank you" . . . .

to Ms. Debbie for keeping the boys AGAIN while I got away. You are a life saver! and it means so much to know that my boys are well taken care of by you while I have a bit of time to myself. But mostly a BIG "thanks" to my dear sweet hubby for holding down the fort for me. He brought the boys to Ms. Debbie's for most of Saturday while he worked but then after he and the boys went to church, he took them to the LSU baseball game. What a dad! It melts my heart that he would plan a day just for he and his boys. Thanks Jimmy! I am so lucky that you are mine and that you are my children's father.

P.S. In my previous post I forgot to mention that after being gone for 36 hours, I was not home 5 minutes when Luke puked his guts up and didn't make it in the toilet--mental picture here, I know--thanks to his daddy letting him eat apple juice and half of a bag of Flamin' Hot Cheetos! so cleaning up puke was my "welcome home."
(I said he was a good daddy but didn't mention that he doesn't plan the best meals while I am away. haha!)

No comments: