Tuesday, March 13, 2007

What a weekend I had!


I had a girls' weekend straight from Heaven. I went to Scrapfest in Mandeville with Lisa, Shara and Benita and my dear friends, Robyn and Joelle met us there. Words cannot describe 15 hours of scrapbooking to those of you who don't get "it" nor can I put into words seeing Joelle and Robyn. So good to be with old friends. Not old as in age but old as in "you know everything about me since we have been friends for so long." I spent the night at Robyn's and on Sunday morning we went into the French Quarter and had beingets at Cafe Dumonde and walked around. So nice, so fun, so good for the soul to just "be" with a friend.

2 comments:

furrfamily said...

Awesome fun. I am so jealous. I wish I could have gone with you guys. Hopefully, I will get to see you all really soon! I miss you all so much. Check out my latest post for mega update!!!

Anonymous said...

All I can say Amy is that you must have an awesome husband to be able to do all the things you do outside of the home. Can't wait to meet him.