Tuesday, June 12, 2007

introducing My scrapspace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Well, here it is . . . my scrapspace!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited about it! so nice to have a room (well half of a room for me) all for scrapbooking. Those of you who don't scrapbook won't understand and those of you who do will be green with envy b/c this is a dream come true. I didn't really have a plan in mind when I started however it has evolved into something I am very happy with. I have a few things left to paint (like the leg on the right side) and a few things left to hang up but for now it is complete enough for me to start playing--fun, fun! So who wants to join me in my new room?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOOKS FANTASTIC!!! SO PROUD OF YOU AND HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!
HAVE A FUN!!!

TERRY A

Anonymous said...

You inspire me. I am so happy for you to have this space. What a wonderful place to spend your time.

Robyn

four_wahls said...

OMGosh!!! Green does not even begin to decribe me. I hope you have so much fun here. If I lived closer I would so be coming over.