Sunday, June 03, 2007

it's been a while since I last posted . . . .

so much going on here. enjoying our summer. living at the country club, sporting our new tans! working on my "studio" as I am going to call it although it is a small bedroom that I will be sharing with Jimmy as his office but my side will be called my "studio!" sounds good doesn't it.

Best news I can share today: Asa made allstars last night. He wanted it so badly and he deserved it. He is really a good little athelete. But you know, small town politics are involved in little league baseball so we didn't know if he was going to make it. So I gave him the speech about if he made it or not, he is a great little boy and he played very well and there were a lot of kids to choose from this year, blah, blah, blah. I felt so sorry for him as we waited to hear his name called. They called him last!!!!!!!!!!!! his was the 12th name called and boy was he grinning when he got his trophy. He later told me that he had his fingers crossed--so cute! I remember how heart broken he was when he didn't make it last year so my heart was really wanting him to make it this year. You know his brothers have all made it before so he wanted to "live up to that" so to speak. He was chosen as 1 of 12 out of about 75 and if I am not mistaken, he was the only one who was not one of the coaches's sons. Told you it was political!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This BLOG is BORING!!!!!!!!!!