Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I

1)Ice-Cream -- mostly any kind however Baskin-Robbins is my fav! Rocky Road, Mint Chocolate Chip, Cookie Doug, Buttered Pecan!

2)Ignorant -- if you live where I live, you won't need an explanation on that one.

3)Ignore -- something I have become pretty good at. :-) hate when my kids do it to me though. guess they learned from the best!

4)Invincible -- the synonym listed in the thesaurus is impregnable, so that is definitely not me. so this one doesn't count.

4)Instantly -- the time frame in which I want most thing. I find that I don't have the patience that I would wish for myself. The need for instant gratification is becoming an epidemic in our nation. Trying to teach my boys that "the best things come to those who wait."

5)Informal -- the way I like these. My house is very informal and I like it that way. No need to be all fru-fru here!

No comments: