Sunday, October 07, 2007

Weekend

Friday night, I went with my sister, Missy to Baton Rouge to see the off-Broadway play, "Evita." It was wonderful. Although she and I both were totally lost during the first half b/c we were not familiar with who Eva Peron was. We should have done some research first. I have since read about her and now the whole production makes sense. Very good show. That might be the closest I ever get to seeing a Broadway show in New York. Thanks Missy. It was great! (I won't mention our encounter with the police!)

Slept in yesterday. Boys worked with Jimmy. Made Gumbo and watched the LSU game. Not the greatest playing but they pulled it off. Geaux Tigers!

Having leftover gumbo for lunch and tackling the boys' room after that. You know, I have just about decided that if they want to live like pigs, they can b/c I am not going to clean up their room everyday. When I straighten it, they destroy it in about 2 days. and they don't care. I guess that's just boys. But today is the day to straighten it once again.

Hope you have enjoyed your weekend!

No comments: