Monday, October 29, 2007

N, O, and P

N

1)Noah--my firstborn. Nothing compares to that first pregnancy, birth, time alone with just one child. Not showing favortism, just the way it is. He is growing into a fine young man (for the most part--haha!)

2)Never--such a strong word that should NEVER be said. I remember one day talking with Daddy referring to Missy having two boys and he asked me what I would do if I had another boy (I only had Noah at the time) and I said something about NEVER having more than two boys. Like I said, it's a word that should NEVER be used b/c NEVER is a very long time!

3)Neat--the way I like things. Most of the time my house is NEAT but maybe not clean and I'm ok with that.

4)Need--such a strong word. there are not many things that we truly NEED. maybe food, water, shelter, love and the rest is just lagniappe . . . except for maybe a really good pedicure every once in a while.

5)Naked--or as we say "Nekid." the way my boys like to be most of the time. even the big boy.

One more . . . .

6)Nimcumpoop--use that word for when the boys do something really goofy. is it a real word?




O

1)Organized--goes back to the neat thing.

2)Ocean--Love the sound of it. one of my fav places to be.

3)Obnoxious--don't like it when people act obnoxious. Pre-teen boys are really good at this.

4)Obey--cannnot believe that this word used to be in marriage vows!!!!!!!! Jimmy likes to think that I said it in my vows however I have the video to prove that I did not.

5)Obese--by the "skinny people doctors who propose these guidelines", I am considered obese. Not good.



P

1)Pain--don't like it, however sometimes it is a good thing like the pain of childbirth. Don't like to see my children in pain, physical or emotional.

2)Patience--something I don't have enough of.

3)Pretty--Don't we all want to feel pretty? Overheard Luke telling Jimmy one night that his "girlfriend" is the prettiest "except for Mama." Aaaaawwww!

4)Puke--can't stand to do it or clean it up.

5)Pissed--not a nice sounding word but I use it a lot, "pissed off" that is. need to stop. setting a bad example. won't let my kids say it.

No comments: