Saturday, January 17, 2009

A little rearranging going on

It seems that this Saturday finds me on the couch, under a blanket, with the fire going, and surfing on the internet. How you may ask? using the super fast internet that dear sweet hubby got me for Christmas!!!!!!!!! oh yeah!!!!!!!! the newness has not worn off yet. love lazy saturdays!!!!!!!!!

you'll see I"ve done some rearranging on my blog. why you may ask? because I can! yippee for me! I've added a blog list to the right. These are the blogs I check almost daily. Some are scrapbook related but others are just about life and some of these people are really going through hard times. Illnesses, death, sick babies, cancer, etc. It will make you cry. It will make you sick. But it will you make you grateful!

Enjoy your weekend and the new look of my blog. Afterall, I know you were waiting for it. haha!

No comments: