Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloweeeeeeeeeen!

 
 
 
 

We are home from trick-or-treating and all of my little goblins are sleeping. I picked the boys up from school plus two extras and off we went to Chili's in Zachary for an early dinner. If you have never dined with six boys all under the age of 12, you must do so sometime. If only to appreciate dining alone!!!!!!!!! Really, they were well-behaved and we left the restaurant in one piece. Off to WalMart we went to get Andrew some camo pants to complete his hunter "costume." Asa wanted to get a shopping cart but I said, "I've got six of them right here." and we proceeded to get lunch stuff for the rest of the week with each of them holding a few things in their arms. Ok, I am sure at this point the two friends were thinking that I was nuts! We went to Missy's to change and then on to trick-or-treating. Luke was tired after about 30 minutes and he "suffered" for another 30 minutes. So one hour of t-o-t-ing and we have the bowl of candy you see here. Enough to rot an elephant's entire mouth of teeth! Noah was Clinton Anderson--THE horse trainer from Down Under--if you watch RFDTV then you know who I am talking about however I am sure that none of you do. He is Noah's idol right now. Andrew was a hunter, Asa was a red power ranger and LUke was Buzz Lightyear. Our two friends went as Walker Texas Ranger and a football player. I can't believe that I didn't get any individual pics but nevertheless here are the pics from tonight. I think Luke is hiding in the group pic and if you look closely you can see my sister, Missy peering through the glass from the inside. Good Times! Posted by Picasa

No comments: