Tuesday, October 17, 2006

my latest layout . . . "Freaky Lukey" . . playing with patterned paper challenge . . .

 

Well here is the pic as I scrapped it. I am forcing myself to use all of my fantastic patterned paper. and it is a challenge to say the least. Ali Edwards (AE) says that you should not use the papers and embellishments that come together . . . if you are not a scrapper than you should probably skip this post as I ramble on . . . so then why the hell do they sell it all together so nicely packaged? know what I mean? anyway I am REALLY trying to learn this process because I want to. Not because I want my pages to be magazine worthy, but just because it is a challenge for me. As far as the layout is concerned, the top corner says "be U" and the bottom journaling is done on a Heidi Swapp journaling spot. Love these--kind of like little post-it notes. Posted by Picasa

No comments: