Monday, October 30, 2006

Reconnecting with an old friend. . . .

 
 
 
 

After way too long, we visited Saturday with Robyn and her children who have just returned to Louisiana after about 10 years living elsewhere. They are now in Mandeville which is only about 1 hour and 45 minutes away. Robyn and I met in my second year of college, we were in each others' weddings, and we are each godmothers to one of each of our children. She to Andrew and I to Mattie. Love that! I am so blessed to have such great friends and Robyn is one of those. It was so great to visit with her in her own home. In the last ten years, we have met at restaurants, she has come to my home in route to some other destination, etc but I have not been to her home since they lived in medical student housing/apartment in Jackson, MS about 10 years ago. They have lived in Georgia, Maryland, and most recently El Paso but are now home in Louisiana. Robyn, you look GREAT, your home is beautiful, and your children are precious. You have so much to be proud of. Looking forward to seeing you again soon. and to my sweet Mattie, I LOVE YOU! Posted by Picasa

No comments: