Wednesday, September 19, 2007

B

1)Betz--my maiden name which I have such great feelings about. you know, as a woman, you get a new last name when you marry, however my maiden name is such a part of who I am. In fact, on all my legal stuff, checking accounts, etc., I use my middle name also. Considered not changing my name when I got married but didn't want all that confusion. Also, I considered naming a baby girl, Betzi, had I been given the chance. Did you get that I said that "I" considered it--said nothing of Jimmy ever agreeing to it.

2)Boys--I am surrounded by them; almost could say that I am drowning in them! four sons and a husband. all I can say is that I am the queen of our house, no competition for me. Love my boys!

3)Baseball--most of you know that I am no athelete--no need for laughs here--but I love baseball. Particularly when my boys are playing. I really get into it, hopefully not too much. Summertime at the ballpark is one of my favorite places to be.

4)Beach--Summertime at the beach would probably rank as my number one favorite place to be. AAAHHHH! the sound of the beach! it is so relaxing--if, of course you can drown out the noise of the screaming children around you. that is a good sound too.

5)Believer--in Jesus Christ! enough said.

Thanks to my sister, Missy who sent me her five "A"s. Loved reading them. Send me your five of either "A" or "B." it's fun!

No comments: