Sunday, September 16, 2007

Catch up

It's been a few days so I am playing catch up with you.

Last Friday, Jimmy and I celebrated our 16th anniversary! It's been a great ride so far. so here's to 16 more years!

The pics that I just posted are a mix of what's been going on here. Little Luke is our Picasso, drawing every chance that he gets. Noah (and Andrew) are still reading away, especially but not exclusively, in the car. Don't really know why Andrew put the bubbles on his head, but it sure made me laugh! The zebra chair . . . I got it at a second-hand store and it wa nasty, puke gold velour, but in GREAT condition. So I had it reupholstered and voila! love it! made a valance out of the zebra fabric also for the office. and the last two pics are of layouts that I did yesterday. Just having fun creating!

Happy Sunday to you!

No comments: