Thursday, September 06, 2007

Got a Battery!!!!!!!!!!

Stop! don't go get a battery for me because I got one myself at Radio Shack. Paid $6 more than at WMart but that's what happens when you are limited to where you can shop. So all of you who have already bought a battery for me, thanks anyway! haha!

also, I have wait months, ever so patiently I might add, for the McDonald's in St. Fran to get Wi-Fi and I noticed today that they have it. So I am so excited, order my food, pull out my laptop only to discover that you have to pay for it! Oh, I was so mad! I can't believe that McD's can't pay for this! Of all the support that my family and I give to McD's, you would think that they would offer FREE internet service. Aren't they the largest fast food chain? I will never eat at McDonald's again.

No comments: