Thursday, September 20, 2007

C

1)Create--I love to create . . . anything . . mostly scrapbooking but cards, crafts, home decor, occassionally a sewing project (don't laugh!). Creating makes me feel good!

2)Cucumbers--Love them! can eat 4 or 5 at a time, just peeled with salt. Remember as a child visiting my grandparents, my PawPaw would grow them and bring them in fresh from the garden with dirt all over them and I would wash and peel them and eat and enjoy! memories. Asa had several plants this summer that kept us in GREAT supply--yummy!

3)Capris--the staple of my wardrobe. I remember when they first came out a few years back . . I thought they would be around for a season and be gone but they are still here.

4)Christmas--my absolute favorite holiday. so much to do, so much festivity, family, friends, food--December just feels good to me.

5)Chocolate--my favorite food group!

No comments: