Wednesday, September 05, 2007

It's Wednesday . . .where does the time go?

Boy, is it just me . . . time just seems to go by soooo darn fast these days. Here it is Wednesday night already. Seems like just yesterday it was Saturday. Some days, like Monday, I want to fly by and others, I just want to freeze.

I have several things I want to share but my camera battery is dead and I gave my spare to my dear friend who will remain nameless (you know who you are--haha!) and I haven't remembere to get another one. So this is a first for me since going digital. No battery so I can't take pics or even review them. Ugh! So let's see who is going to feel sorry for me and mail a battery to me? I won't be going anywhere to get one anytime soon and it's not worth it to drive 40 miles just for a battery . . . or is it? Wait, I am working in E. Fel. tomorrow . . . would there be one there. . . nope, probably not . . . so I am back to relying on the mercy of my friends.

ok, as you can tell, I am rambling so I'll close.

More to post when I have some pics. hint!hint!

No comments: